Updated: February 10, 2020
FAIRS AND EXHIBITIONS ORGANIZATION INC.
Dear Exhibitors and Visitors,
In light of the recent coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan city and Hubei Province in mainland China, we are monitoring developments closely in regards to International Istanbul Yarn Fair, which will be organized between the dates 27-29 February 2020.
We would like to share with you the outcome of our meetings with Turkish Ministry of Health and Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well as the Chinese authorities.
In line with the decision taken by Turkish authorities, direct flights from China to Turkey has been suspended until the end of February.
Due to travel restrictions Chinese exhibitors as well as Chinese visitors from mainland China who have pre-registered to our show, have stated that they will not be able to attend our show this year.
As Tüyap Exhibitionswe make the best effort to take every measure for our exhibitors, visitors and personnel to get the most updated information about the issue and we endeavor to take all precautions to lessen the concerns.
- Carefully follow the statements of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Turkish Ministry of Health, also strictly obey the most up-to-date notifications and all directions.
- Provide necessary information exchange with all Turkish Consulates in China.
- Keep on communicating with our offices and overseas representatives in China.
The World Health Organization’s standard recommendations for the general public to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses are as follows, which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices:
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw the tissue away immediately and wash hands;
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever and cough;
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider;
- The consumption of raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided. Raw meat, milk or animal organs should be handled with care, to avoid cross-contamination with uncooked foods, in accordance with good food safety practices.
We will also support all of these precautions with our hygiene stations set up in the venue.
As TüyapExhibitions, we will periodically report all the relevant developments.
For more information, we recommend that you consult with the World Health Organization website at https://www.who.int/
With our best regards,